Release Notes - 2022-06-21
- The unit details window now features a section that highlights the special skills of the selected unit.
- A button was added that lets you extend the list of ongoing games to make browsing easier.
- An issue was resolved that caused text and icons to overlap in the espionage interface.
- An issue was resolved that allowed players to trade their capital and core provinces with other players.
- While core provinces cannot be 'sold' by their original owner, they can be 'bought' back in case they have been occupied by another nation during the match. This allows an allied nation that liberated another countries core province to give it back to its original owner.
- An issue was resolved that allowed players to trade Control Points in Dominion maps with other players.
- A bug was fixed that caused patrolling aircraft to exchange damage with hidden stealth units. Patrolling aircraft will now only engage with stealth units when those stealth units got revealed on the map.
- An issue was resolved that prevented attackers from getting the correct money and morale boost bonus when conquering an enemy’s capital.
- An issue was resolved that caused disembarked land units to be locked in combat with sea units. Land units can now disengage from combat with sea units.
- A bug was fixed that caused supply drops to exclusively spawn in enemy territory after a war was declared. Supply drops will now spawn in both neutral and hostile territory.