Release Notes 2022-02-09
- Additional tooltips in the About Player overview were added on mobile.
- The player's doctrine has an info button now.
- The newspaper overview on mobile now also displays the Coalition Victory points requirements below the Solo Victory Points requirements.
- A bug was fixed that could cause convoys to receive more damage than expected from enemy units.
- A bug was fixed that could cause an error message being displayed when trying to purchase a blueprint on the Research panel, preventing players from buying the blueprint.
- An issue on mobile devices was resolved that prevented players from creating a coalition in game, when using a mobile browser instead of the app to play on their device.
- A bug on mobile devices was fixed that caused the "At war with" section of the "About Player" overview to be empty when the player was not at war with any nation. The field now displays "0 countries" instead.
- An issue on mobile devices was resolved that prevented the "Your Popularity" info from being displayed in the About Player overview.
- An issue was resolved that prevented players on desktop from searching units using CTRL+F. The search function (CTRL+F) does not trigger an exception anymore and highlight & jump to the searched unit.
- A bug on mobile devices was fixed that caused a wrong gold price to be displayed in the "My Trades" section of the Stock Market. The "My Trades" section now lists the correct amount of gold paid for each trade.
- An issue on mobile devices was resolved that could trigger a popup that could not be closed in case the connection was lost.
- A bug was fixed that caused the Supply Drop countdown timer on speed maps to use the ingame time instead of real time.
- An issue was resolved that prevented Stealth units from combat hidden enemy Stealth units or conquer enemy provinces with Stealth units (which are hidden in that exact terrain themselves) under certain conditions.
- Stealth units stationed inside province centers now always fight with enemy stealth units moving into the province center. Outside of province centers stealth units can still pass each other, unless Fire Control is set to 'Return Fire' (only viable for Submarines).