The home screen was reworked.
The player rank and player stats at the top were replaced by your avatar, your name (incl. ally tag) and your achievement progression. In case you already unlocked all achievements, this section displays the achievement you unlocked most recently.
The most recent game section was replaced with a "Ready for a New Battle?" section, making it easy for you to start a new match.
The news section was replaced with a list of your current games (Continue Playing), to make it more convenient for you to join any of your running game rounds right from the get-go.
The news overview tile on the right side only shows the most important latest news. To follow up on previous news, you can still check the "News" tab in the top menu of the home screen.
Above the News tile, a section informs you about the current or upcoming event and the special scenario that is currently available to you.
The previous event title at the bottom was replaced with a new "More Games" section. Clicking on any of these games allows you to join directly from the home screen.
The sections ‘My Games’ and ‘New Games’ in the menu were merged
Scorch marks at the location of ranged attacks were added. Now you will see the illustrative consequences of the attacks after the battle.
The map rendering was adjusted to optimize performance and avoid FPS drops when hovering over elements on the map.
- An issue was resolved on desktop that caused an error popup to appear when clicking on the Facebook icon. Now when pressing the button you will be redirected to the official Supremacy 1914 Facebook page.
- A bug was fixed that caused the unit path to disappear after dragging it through the map. Users are now able to drag units to any place without having the path lost.
- A problem was solved on mobile that displayed the same average price for every resource. Now the prices are adjusted to the market trends.
- A bug was fixed that prevented defensive damage from being applied to planes after a first attack on an initially neutral player. If a plane initiates a surprise attack, defensive damage is now applied to the attacking plane.
- An issue was resolved on mobile that caused the upcoming events not being displayed in the event tab. Now players are able to see news articles and events in particular.
- A bug was fixed that caused splitted army units to still remain selected in the army bar after the split. Now only those units remain in the army bar that are actually present there.