Release Notes - 2022-05-10
- Gold victory rewards for most scenarios were increased (500-3000 Gold).
- Gold victory rewards were added to not just reward victorious coalitions, but also coalitions that reached a high rank in a game round.
- Fighter damage was increased from 0.8 to 1.0
- Added size factors to Bombers and Fighters to limit damage output of huge plane stacks → 0: 1 - 15: 0.8 - 25: 0.6 - 35: 0.4 - 50: 0
- Reduced flight cone from 30° angle to 25°
- Japanese is enabled as one of the game languages. For Japanese users the game will automatically switch to Japanese.
- To change the language manually, click on the cogwheel in the top right on desktop, or check the Account setting in the "More" menu in the bottom right on the mobile app.
- The number of user-creatable games per month was reduced. Without a premium account, users can no longer create games. With a premium account users can now create 1 game per month.
- An option ‘don’t show again’ was added for the pop-up recommending to join an alliance. Players who don’t want to join alliances can close the pop-up and choose to not see it again.
- Premium account duration display was added on new mobile accounts. The expiration date can be seen next to the username on the main page.
- The AI’s behavior on the Stock Market was adjusted to address recent distortions.
- A bug was fixed that caused ambient sound to be played on the game website menu. Those sounds are now muted, only clicking sound effects are played.
- An issue was resolved on desktop that caused alliance game information pop-up showing text only within pop-up boundaries. Now full text can be seen, and the pop-up size is automatically adjusted to the text.
- A bug was fixed that displayed army strength on the sea as 0. Now it is displayed correctly for all units, and all units deal a fraction of their damage on sea.
- A bug was fixed that caused espionage snapshots to be created before the actual patrol was completed. Now the espionage snapshot from a patrol is saved once the full patrol time has ended.
- A bug was fixed on desktop that didn’t display the mobilization value in the unit info panel.
- An issue was resolved that caused chat scrolling down if new messages are posted. Now chat remains at place when messages appear.
- A problem was fixed on desktop that didn’t display the country name in the profile properly. Now the country name is readable, and color is distinguished from the background