Release Notes - 2022-04-12
- Supremacy 1914 is now also available in Czech.
- To change the language to Czech on desktop, click on the cogwheel in the top right corner of the game overview screen, click on the language you are currently playing with, and pick Czech in the drop-down menu that is displayed.
- To change the language to Czech on mobile, tap on the "more" button in the bottom right corner of the overview screen. Choose "Account" and tap on "Language and Privacy". Once you choose "Czech" in the language drop down menu, the app will reload with Czech localisation.
- The default sorting order of pinned provinces in the province overview has been changed. Instead of pinning the marked provinces at the bottom, they are now pinned on top of the list.
- To pin a province simply click on the Pin button on the left side of the province entry in the province overview list.
- An issue was resolved that prevented the Add Target button from being displayed in the army bar of units that were embarking or disembarking. The Add Target button is now displayed in the army bar again. We are aware that the button is missing for ranged units that are bombarding a target and are working on solving the issue.
- An issue on desktop was resolved that triggered an error message when clicking on the Game End Timer.
- When buying resources with Gold, switching to a new resource would cause the tab to no longer be highlighted. This has been resolved, and the highlighted tab will now remain active.
- An issue on mobile was resolved that could prevent players from scrolling through articles in the newspaper on certain mobile devices.
- A bug on mobile was fixed that could cause a country that was already picked by another player to be displayed among the available countries in the country selection screen. Countries that are no longer available are now displayed in the "Taken countries" section (below the separator) in the country selection screen.
- An issue on mobile was resolved that could cause an empty screen to be displayed. As part of this fix "Ranking" was removed from the "More" options.